Friday, August 10, 2007

1st Cruise Trip on Star Virgo - Day 3

Dear Diary,

its our last day for our star cruise trip. I must say i really enjoy myself despite having the running nose although Daddy & Mummy are tire out entertaining me...hehe.

Breakfast is at Bella Vista at Deck 6 and they are serving Western international breakfast & pastries. Wow! Just look at the spread from Mummy & Daddy's plates! YUMMY!!!! I ate some pastries and also my baby biscuits.

After breakfast we headed to check out and pay the outstanding bills. Next is back to room for packing up. Mummy gave me some flu medication as i am still having running nose and i slept when the medication kicks in.

Daddy & Mummy decided to skip lunch as i was still sleeping soundly in the cot and they decided to let me rest instead of waking me up to go to lunch.

I feel so refreshed after the nap!! OOOooOOOooOO...we are approaching the cruise centre!

So byebye Star Virgo for now! Hope to see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home