Saturday, May 26, 2007

1 Year Old Birthday Celebration

Dear Diary,

as i will be turning 1 soon, Mummy & Daddy decided to have a celebration for me. They booked the function room for dinner and invited alot of relatives & friends over.

Preparations for my birthday party started 1 month before the actual event. Here's what Mummy & Daddy did:
  • ordered 2 birthday banners from Celebrate Express
  • ordered my birthday clothes from Gymboree
  • ordered a 3D Winnie the Pooh cake from Ecreative
  • ordered a Winnie the Pooh Agar Agar from Mr&Mrs Chan who are highly recommended by alot of mommies in the SGforum
  • ordered balloons from Grefio. This is a last min decision by Mummy as she wanted to jazz up my birthday party.
  • placed order with YLS Catering

Menu for Dinner

  • Fried Pineapple Rice
  • Fried Bee Hoon
  • Chicken Curry
  • Duck with Sea Cucumber
  • Sweet & Sour Pork
  • Deep Fried Butter Prawn
  • Lohan Vegetables
  • Deep Fried Crab Claw
  • Fried Black Pepper Slice Fish
  • Almond Jelly Cocktail
  • Fruit Punch

Its so fun! I received alot of presents and thank you to everyone! I hope i have been a good host! I really love my Winnie the Pooh cake however its too huge and needs to be "dissected" to be given away otherwise we will have to eat the cake for several days. Just look at how the cake is being cut by Mummy. Oh Poor Winnie the Pooh!

The agar agar is yummy too..Mummy gave me abit to try ...*slurp*.

Its a night of fun & laughter! I was so busy eating & playing even until wee hours of the night!

Thank you to everyone for making it such a merry and joyful day for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home