Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I am 1 Year Old!

Dear Diary,

i am 1 year old today! Daddy & Mummy specially took leave to bring me out. Can you guess where we are going to? Its the DUCK TOUR! YEAH!

We reached Suntec City at about 1pm after i woke up from my morning nap and have my lunch. Mummy had wanted to buy the 2.00pm tickets for Duck Tour however its fully booked so we had to purchase tickets for the 3.00pm tour. As there is still a long wait for our Duck Tour, Mummy & Daddy decided to go for lunch 1st. We headed to Crystal Jade Restuarant. Mummy said i am very well behave today at the restuarant and did not fuss alot. Of course! I am a big boy now! After lunch we walk around the shopping mall before heading to the Duck Tour counter.

Our tour guide is this Gor Gor call Alan. He gave us very detailed descriptions of the places the Ducky brought us to. I am so amazed by it! One minute we are on the road and next minute we are on the sea!!! We saw the Navy researching for National Day too! As its an hour ride on the Ducky, i am feeling hot and started to perspire and fuss a little. After awhile i fell asleep in Daddy's arms.

After the Ducky ride its back home. I guess i must be really tired as i fell asleep in the car again.

At night after dinner, Daddy brought us out to 兜风 and we headed to my favourite haunt - Changi Airport! Its Mummy favourite place as i overheard her telling Daddy, "Where else can you find a big place with aircon, food, clean toilets & security?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home