Sunday, June 25, 2006

Darrell 1st Month Celebration on 25th May 2006

Dear Diary,

today seems such a busy day..well...at least for my Daddy & Mummy..keke..i overheard something about it being my 1st month celebration..OOooOOooooOOO..
For Chinese (i think), its a taboo to celebrate birthday after the actual day, hence, Daddy & Mummy decided to have the celebration on 25th May 2006 a Sunday. They booked our condo function room from 2pm to 6pm. Mummy felt its a weird timing and she is not sure to call it a Lunch or a Tea. Wasnt much of a choice in the timing given this is the timing for afternoon slot.
Mummy selected this outfit for me. But alas! When my Ah Mah helps me put on...its too big!

Mummy had to re selected another outfit much to her disappointment as she had specially bought this romper for me for my 1st month celebration. But alas once more! The 2nd outfit which is a Precious Moment design is still too big! Finally Mummy decided on this Tollyjoy outfit with a dolphin design on it and phew...it fits! And as always, i look cute!
The food from Elsie Kitchen smells good! Too bad i still cannot lavish on them yet..sob sob!
Alot of uncles & aunties come and play with me today, they even brought me alot of ang baos and presents! Thank You very much!
Mummy is surprised that i am able to sleep thru the day. She was initially worried that i will be grouchy with the commotion that is going on. Keke..i put on my best behaviour as its my big day mah! I even got myself a part time baby sitter - Uncle Darrick! Just look at him carrying me..isnt he a pro?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home