Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The 12th Day & Beyond...

Today marks the 12th day of my cycle and its time for me to visit Dr Chan for him to monitor the effect of clomid. I was a total blur not knowing what to expect so i just follow whatever instructions Dr Chan has since i put my faith in him.

Dr Chan did a scan and concluded that i have one egg from my right ovary that is ripe but nothing from the left ovary. He instructed me to babydance with hubby on the 12th (which is today), 14th, 16th and 18th.
Called hubby up and told him about Dr Chan's instructions. Unfortunately, this month happen to be a very hectic and busy period for hubby and the earliest he reaches home is around 11pm. Its very stressful having to keep to the schedule when you are half asleep. Sometimes i wonder if we will jeopardize our chances as by the time hubby reach home during the "scheduled" day, its pass midnight already.

I started to think what if this time round we dont succeed? How many cycles do we need to go through? Would i be able to accept & manage the disappointment? Alot of what ifs keep replaying in my mind......

Right now, i'm keeping my fingers cross and hoping for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home