Sunday, October 15, 2006

To Mummy with Laugh

Dearest Mommy,

i know you've been thinking that i associate Daddy to playing and you to carrying and feeding. Hehe...well that is because Daddy got a comical face and i know he cant feed me as well as you mah...

Mommy, i really love playing with Daddy! He makes silly noises and he talks to me on different things...i always look forward to him coming back from work. Whenever i see Daddy, i'll feel excited and will start kicking and flagging my arms because i know its playtime! Sometimes Daddy is so comical that i really laugh out loud!

Mommy, lately you seem depressed and sad. Is it because i laughed & giggled with Daddy and you are wondering how come you never experienced that with me? Hmmm..i'm not sure why i never laughed out loud or giggle when you are playing with me but i think its because i know Mommy you are the disciplinarian so I got to behave myself in front of you. Hey, i No Stupid okay....

Mommy, i know this morning you are pretending to be asleep hoping that i will fall asleep after playing with my fingers right? Hehe, i'm too smart for that! I knew you wont be able to resist playing with me and I am right! You got up from bed and started to play with me! Yeah! Foil plan to con me to sleep!

Mommy, i wanna let you know that besides being a playful boy, i'm also capable of giving surprises! As you got up to play with me by making silly "achar! achar! achar!" sounds, i decided to give you my biggest laugh and giggle for the day! Oh my, your eyes really open big big when you heard my laughter! Heeee! I can tell you are very excited and happy too! Maybe you wanna blog this down? I dont see you taking any video of me laughing ler? So wasted, i love being on candid camera. You must be too surprised to remember taking the video. =P

Mommy, here's to you ....with laugh...kekekeke

Laugh Laugh,
Baby Darrell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home